The Association's 22nd Annual Conference will be held October 23 & 24, 2014 at the Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center in Bloomington. We hope you will consider joining us for this informative and fun event. Highlights include:
- Interactive opening session on the future of solid waste management
- Great concurrent sessions aligned on three different tracks (Technical/Sustainability; Education/Recycling; Enforcement)
- Tour of PDC's Indian Creek Landfill
- Networking with peers from around the state
- Speaking with sponsoring vendors about their products and services
- Thursday awards dinner with social hour and trivia night
- Earn SWANA CEUs
Click here to learn more about the 22nd Annual Conference, including details of the agenda, lodging arrangements and more.
In addition, the Illinois Food Scrap Coalition is holding a free Food Scrap Stakeholder Forum at the Parke Regency on October 22 from 1-5pm. This forum is one of five being held around the state to advance commercial food scrap composting. Come be part of the solution to the food scrap problem! Click here to learn more about the forum.
To download the registration form to attend either the 22nd Annual Conference, the Food Scrap Stakeholder Forum, or both events, please click here. (Note: you must download the form before you can enter your registration information)
Thanks to our event sponsors:
Vintage Tech Recyclers
Heritage Environmental Services
COM2 Recycling Solutions
We hope to see you in Bloomington!